Directions to the Pottery
From Raleigh and the East
- From the Beltline, get on US 1 and 64 South towards Sanford and Asheboro.
- At MacGregor Downs turn onto 64 West to Asheboro and Pittsboro.
- Travel about 20 minutes to Jordan Lake, continuing across the Lake on Hwy 64.
- Once you cross over Jordan Lake, go about 3 miles and you will pass a VALERO gas station on your right.
- Continue on 64 down a gentle incline to the Haw River bridge, and get into the left lane.
- 200 yards beyond the bridge turn left on Foxfire Trace.
- Go to the top of the hill and turn left on Dee Farrell Road.
- Go about half a mile to a Stop sign and turn right on Hanks Chapel Road.
- Go another mile to Johnny Burke Road and turn left.
- Proceed on Johnny Burke Road half a mile until the pavement ends, then follow the gravel driveway to the pottery, which is at the very end of the lane.